Volunteer in Brussels Office
OCEANA is looking for a Volunteer in Brussels Office
OCEANA is a non-governmental and international environmental organization concerned with the protection of the oceans. On the issues it covers and in the arenas where it works Oceana is a well-known and respected organization for the protection of the marine environment.
Oceana Europe seeks a volunteer to be part of our office in Brussels.
- Assist in development and editing of press materials
- Draft blog entries
- Monitor and enter media hits into database
- Media list research
- Research policy issues and prepare background materials and fact sheets
- Monitor policy developments
- Research and track upcoming relevant meetings and reports
- Attending and reporting on meetings and events
Working English, fluency or native speaker of other EU language, particularly German encouraged.
He /she must be ready to help in other tasks related to other general Organization issues.
Full time position (Fridays until 2 pm)
Oceana will pay only transportation
If you are interested please send your motivation letter and CV to : email@example.com