Still in port | Oceana Europe
Would you like to view our US Site?

Life-Indemares

We are still in port, but watching the weather forecast, and tomorrow we will go out to work. The good news today is that we have had a close look at the forecast for Portugal and we see a possible window of opportunity, so we keep consulting it the whole day and being pending of the updates. That window –though not very clear- seems enough so that we consider seriously the feasibility of leaving for the Gorring Bank tomorrow after one more day in the Chella Bank (Angela - are you translating it as Seco de los Olivos or Chella Bank ?). Anyway, this is a decision to be made in the last minute, depending on the latest forecast –whether to come back to port or to to make up our mind and begin the crossing.

Up Next:

Al rescate del alcatraz malherido

Read Next Article