Home / Blog / Still in port

September 26, 2012

Still in port

Topics: 

 

Life-Indemares

We are still in port, but watching the weather forecast, and tomorrow we will go out to work. The good news today is that we have had a close look at the forecast for Portugal and we see a possible window of opportunity, so we keep consulting it the whole day and being pending of the updates. That window –though not very clear- seems enough so that we consider seriously the feasibility of leaving for the Gorring Bank tomorrow after one more day in the Chella Bank (Angela – are you translating it as Seco de los Olivos or Chella Bank ?). Anyway, this is a decision to be made in the last minute, depending on the latest forecast –whether to come back to port or to to make up our mind and begin the crossing.